Address: #815, Sector 16, Chandigarh
About Simranjeet Law Associates
Simranjeet Law Associates is a law firm in Chandigarh whose partners place the interests of their clients above their own. The law firm strives to maintain dignity of law and respect for rule of law. The lawyers provide legal services to domestic and international clients with their updated knowledge and experience of law practice in Punjab and Haryana High Court and Supreme Court of India. They believe that when justice is rendered, respect for law courts increase in society and this inturn raises standard of living of all persons in India. Their lawyers, therefore, understand the role of lawyers in society and the type of difficult standards they have to maintain in society. The law firm believes that independence of legal thought is the basis of independence of judiciary which is integral to uphold rule of law in India. Only with indepence of legal thought can basic human rights and fundamental rights be achieved.
Why Choose Simranjeet Law Associates
- Oldest Law Firm: SimranLaw is a law firm with three generations of lawyers dedicated to the practice of law. They are family of lawyers who started practice in 1951.
- Experience as Government Lawyers: Two senior partners (Simranjeet Singh and Iqbal Singh) in the law firm have formerly been Additional Advocate General, Punjab. They have, in their capacity as Government Advocates, represented Punjab Government in Chandigarh High Court and Supreme Court of India.
- Reach: The law firm undertakes litigation and represents clients throughout Punjab and Haryana and also Delhi High Court an Supreme Court of India.
- Free Advice: These senior advocates have good face value in courts and are respected for their genuine and free advice to clients.
- Divorce Lawyers
- Family, Divorce and Child Custody
- Government Regulatory
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- NRI Legal Services
- Property Disputes
- Public Interest Litigation
- Service Matters
Successful cases in 2018